Monday 2 June 2014

Revlon Graffiti Top Coat

I recently took advantage of a 3 for 2 on Revlon at Superdrug as they were also offering their Gold Coin polish in a special 50th Anniversary if you bought two items. So naturally I went for a polish as well as one of their amazing lip butters. I've had my eye in their red Graffiti Top Coat for some time now so I finally picked it up. I've been pondering what to wear it with for a while and the other day I decided to go neutral underneath. Enter this simple yet beauty of a combo! Follow the jump to see more...
As a base I have used Barry M Gelly Polish in Lychee, a light, neutral, flesh toned polish. The finish on the Gellys is a super high shine but obviously here that didn't matter. Alone, however, the finish is incredible. I then used a single coat of the Revlon Graffiti Top Coat which consists of different sized red glitters and white matte glitters as well as white matte bar confetti glitters. I then sealed everything off with a generous helping of top coat just to smooth everything over as the Revlon polish is a little bumpy once dry.
I really love this combination. I think the fun Graffiti Top Coat against the neutral Lychee creates a super wearable yet fun look which I think looks really lovely for the Summer. I asked my sister what she thought of it the other day. Her response was that it reminded her of sweets. In a strange way I kind of agree with her.
You can find these polishes at both Superdrug and Boots. Also Superdrug is currently holding a 3 for 2 offer on all their cosmetics!

Until next time...
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment