Tuesday 8 July 2014

Shooting Stars?; Sally Hansen Shoot the Moon

Today I have another favourites post for you. Today's little gem is from the Sally Hansen range. This is my first polish from Sally Hansen and was given to me by my parents last Christmas. Naturally I tried it out as soon as (after tons of Christmas dinner, of course!) and fell in love.
Shoot the Moon is a beautiful silver foil packed with tons of silver shimmer and a helping hand of a rusty coloured shimmer to contrast with the silver. It's a really unusual but lovely colour.
And now my attempt at a macro shot, which sort of worked. I just wanted to try show all the pretty shimmer and the hint of rusty colour shimmer too. Here I have used two coats and one coat of top coat for extra shine.

Let me know what you think of this one and what are your favourite nail polishes? You can find Sally Hansen nail polish at Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment