Friday 26 September 2014

Barry M AW14 Gellys; Spicy Stripes

Last week, whilst in transition between nail colours, I wanted to make my Barry M Chilli mani last a little bit longer. I ended up with this idea in my head of combining it with Mustard using striping tape to create this Autumn "spicy" mani.

 So I started with two coats of Barry M Gelly in Chilli from the new Autumn/Winter release. I then taped of an off center cross on my thumb, ring and pinky finger and painted over them with a generous coat of Barry M Gelly Mustard from the same release. I then immediately removed the tape and let it dry off for about five-ten minutes before adding some fast drying top coat to seal it all in.
 I ended up really liking the way this turned out and found that the colours really went well together.
You can find all the polishes used in this post at either Boots or Superdrug.

1 comment: