Saturday 14 February 2015

piCture pOlish | Grace

It's been such a long time since I last posted anything here. I decided to just take a break for a while over Christmas, but then I just couldn't bring myself to start swatching again. I do still have a slight back-log of old swatches to sort through but for today I wanted to show you one of the three piCture pOlish colours I treated myself to the other week. So without further ado, I present to you, Grace...
Grace is an absolutely beautiful shade. It's a delicate pale pink with tons of tiny silver flecks and piCture pOlish's signature fine holo scattered through the polish. It really is a gorgeous princessy shade.
The formula on this one was a little thinner than most of their polishes so I used three coats in the end just to make sure it was completely opaque. I topped everything off with some top coat for an extra glossy finish. The wear time on this is great too, having worn it all week at work with minimal chipping which is an absolute miracle.
To purchase Grace you can find your nearest distributor over at piCture pOlish. I picked mine up from Rainbow Connection


No comments:

Post a Comment