Thursday 19 February 2015

Sinful Colors; Cinderella

Today I'm bringing you this beautiful polish from Sinful Colors. This is my first polish from this particular brand and so far I'm impressed. The brand is super affordable at around £1.99 per bottle (I think!) and the colour range is huge. I was somewhat disapointed in the brush but it's still manageable and the end product was worth it.
 Cinderella is a beautiful baby blue with a stunning pink iridescent shimmer running through it. My pictures really don't do the iridescence justice as it was a pig to capture on camera. As far as application goes, this one is very sheer. It took me about 4 thin coats to get full opacity. 
Cinderella is wonderfully shiny on it's own but as always I topped it off with some top coat for extra shine.
You can find Sinful Colors at Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment